February is going to be a month full of fun…looking at my calendar already has me excited. There are plenty of events already on my calendar – not including the spontaneous happy hours and brunches that are sure to pop up. Here we go:
1. Super Bowl – Since the Browns aren’t in the Super Bowl (shocker), I’ll be glued to my TV watching the ads. Follow along with my tweets the night of, as I select my best and worst ads (my guess is that GoDaddy will be my least favorite, as it usually is).
2. Dishcrawl – West Side Edition. I’m beyond excited to be heading to my first Dishcrawl. It’s a total surprise about what restaurants you will be going to (minus knowing what side of town you will be dining on). I’m already anxiously awaiting to find out where we may be going.
3. BRITE WINTER 2014 – A festival that’s outdoors in CLE? We’ve all heard of that. But this one is in winter. Arts and music all in Cleveland. The event is community funded, so consider giving back not just by attending, but also financially if you can. (And bundle up!)
4. AAF CLE ADDY Awards – By far one of my most favorite nights of the year, the ADDY awards are the advertising industry’s version of the Emmy awards. As co-chair for the second year, we’ve been anxiously preparing for another great show.
5. Jump Back Ball 23 – By far my favorite Cleveland event, this year’s theme is making outfit options way too much fun. The annual event thrown by The Playhouse Square Partners brings out a few hundred Clevelanders who are ready to eat, drink and dance the night away. I’ve spent hours looking already for the perfect dress, have a make-up and hair appointment scheduled, hotel room reserved, as well as a not shabby date 😉
6. Hunger Network – All About the Bag. This first year event will feature some of my awesome friends as celebrity models, a chance to win some designer handbags, drinks, food and good times. The money raised will help to support the mission of the Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland. Buy tickets, bring friends and be ready for a good time!
What events are you looking forward to in February? Will you be attending any of the ones listed above?