So earlier in the year, I wrote about things that I wanted from 2014. Check those out here.
Let’s see how I did:
1. Spend more time with people that bring out the best in me – check. Did this. But along the way, needed to realize people that didn’t bring out the best in me. That’s a tough lesson…not gonna lie.
2. Say yes to things that scare me – check! Took a job that I knew was going to be a challenge and have loved every minute.
3. Volunteer more – mostly check. I changed some priorities around and ended up on the Executive Committee for AAF CLE. Something I’ve super passionate about.
4. Read more – eh. I could have done better. I did finish a few books throughout the year but wish I would have spent more time curled up with a good book.
5. Disconnecting from electronics – not even close to a check. Insomnia was still present in 2014 and my phone probably doesn’t help. Eh.
6. Start writing a book – nope. Still on the bucket list but just not there yet.
7. Write more – I think this is a check. I’ve been writing more on my blog, as well as a few work related blog posts.
8. Put my phone away when with my friends – check. I think I’ve done a good job of staying focused, except when I knew there was something work related going on that I needed to be “on call” for. I think that’s reasonable though.
9. Take a vacation – no check here. But it’s on the 2015 to do list – I promise!
10. Start saving money – mostly check. Had a couple of things pop up that I didn’t plan on this year but for the most part I was able to be smart about finances. This will stay on the 2015 list.
11. Anna’s juice cleanse – eh….I only did it once. But I know I need to more. I do feel better post-cleanse. I just need to make it a priority.
12. CLE Events – check, check, check. Cleveland and I had another love affair to remember in 2014. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us in 2015.