Feeling especially thankful for the following (in no particular order):
1. My health (screw you thyroid cancer, screw you).
2. A warm home, filled now with holiday cheer (though it took longer than usual this year).
3. Friends who are by your side no matter what you are going through. Be it a tough work week, health issues or just personal issues.
4. Texts from friends that remind you that they care (especially one that I received on Friday from a dear, dear friend).
5. A career that I love. Coworkers that understand and make me laugh. And the best boss that I’ve had.
6. The ability to not stress over finances.
7. Cleveland sports. Don’t judge…this year I’m really happy and thankful that we are relevant, in more than one sport.
8. Moments with the family. Sometimes silent, sometimes not.
9. Bubbles. Who doesn’t love some champagne?
10. Cleveland. My City. My True Love.