We’re only a few weeks away from the Ohio Buckeye Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s event, Locavore. Wine is ready to be poured, silent auction items are ready, chefs are prepping, The BFF has his speech ready. Then there’s me – I have no idea what I’m going to say and nothing to wear.
But nonetheless, I’m so excited for this fundraiser. To see my best friend being honored for his positive attitude and being an inspiration to so many people…well it just makes my heart happy!
Beside seeing The BFF, what else can you expect at this event? A night of fine wine, beer, music and dancing. Plus you are able to taste food from this fantastic list of chefs (the list is still growing!)
- Lilly’s Handmade Chocolates – Meet the Chocolates
- Momocho – Mod Mex
- Corleone’s Ristorante – Casual Italian Dining in a Cosmopolitan Atmostphere
- Amp 150 Restaurant & Bar – America’s Modern Palate
- Nosh Eatery – A Creative Eating Experience
- John Palmer’s Bistro 44 – A Stylish Oasis of Cutting-Edge Cuisine
- Indulgence Cakes – Craveable Cakes
Tickets are currently on sale with two ticket options available. The $95 level includes bubbles, which I can’t wait for. For $75, you will be able to drink wine, beer and have food from all of these fantastic chefs. Be sure to purchase a ticket soon – not only is it a fun night, it’s also a way to support the mission of the National MS Society. The resources that are available to those with MS, as well as family, friends and caregivers, have helped to assist the thousands of Ohioans who daily live with MS. If you don’t know a lot about MS, this event is the perfect opportunity to learn more and find other ways to get involved and GIVE BACK!
And to thank all of my lovely blog readers for listening/reading my stories about The BFF, and in some cases, crying alongside me, I’m giving away two tickets to this event! Here’s what you need to do to win (be sure to leave separate comments for more opportunities to win):
1. Leave me a comment below letting me know what you look forward to the most when attending a fundraiser in The CLE.
2. Tweet the following: “I want to support the @NMSSOhioBuckeye at Locavore with @cacoughlin and you can too! http://bit.ly/TVVs9S”
You can tweet once per day, just leave a comment letting me know you did so!
3. Follow the National MS Society Ohio Buckeye Chapter on Facebook and be sure to leave a comment letting me know you did.
4. Follow the National MS Society Ohio Buckeye Chapter on Twitter – again leaving me a comment letting me know you did.
You have until Monday evening at 11:59pm to enter so enter now and enter often!
Disclosure: I am participating on the committee for Locavore. I’m also presenting the Individual of Inspiration Award to The BFF. I’ve offered to give away two tickets to the event. As always, opinions are my own but this is a non-profit that means a lot to me!