In the midst of the not best week ever (continuing from last week), I’m trying to remind myself of things in my life to appreciate so here we go:
1. Health. Cancer-free for just under two years. Working to figure this thyroid thing out pretty much on a month to month basis but still – better than that cancer that was living in my thyroid.
2. The BFF. 15 years of friendship and memories. This week I was reminded of my favorite BFF dating story which literally took me back 15 years and caused me to go into a fit of giggles. Yes, giggles. And then tonight after a quick ten minute call, he literally called back for an hour chat session to “talk it out”, like we usually do. In the midst of that conversation, we laughed and he reminded me that I always have a place “on his team”. Just that short sentence is making my week better.
3. A job I love.
4. Family that encourage and support me – even in my not brightest moments.
5. Coworkers that make me laugh. And make me forget about my issues that at the moment seem huge, but in reality are just that – issues.
6. Friends to encourage me in my dark moments and just let me vent.
7. Money in my bank account, which equals shopping which always cheers me up (unfortunately I’m not the type of girl that has shopper’s