Ah the end of summer. As much as I love Fall, I’m actually kind of bummed that summer is ending. Don’t get me wrong, I’m beyond excited for Browns season, tailgates, clam bakes and sweaters but it’s sorta sad that we’re halfway through the year.
At least there are a few events coming up that I help to wind down the summer. One being Chefs Unbridled for Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center. The event, which takes place at Chagrin Valley Hunt Polo Field, features a fun night of delicious food from fabulous chefs, horse-drawn carriage rides, auctions (both silent and live), as well as a food truck appearance from Hodge Podge Food Truck.
Chefs appearing this year:
- Chad Bolar of Pesto’s Pizza & Wine Bar (Chandler, Arizona) – Private guest chef
- Chris Hodgson and Scott Kuhn of Driftwood Restaurant Group (Cleveland)
- Walter Hyde and Jeff Jarrett of Hub 55(Cleveland)
- Doug Katz of Fire Food and Drink (Shaker Heights)
- Erik Martinez of Cibréo Italian Kitchen (Cleveland)
- Matt Mytro of Flour (Moreland Hills)
- John Owens Group of Market Rocky River & Market Wine Bar (Rocky River/ Cleveland)
- Jennifer Plank of Toast (Cleveland)
- Ian Thompson of Sanctuary (Beachwood)
One of the live auction items that I may attempt to win is a dinner for 20 at your home with Chris Hodgson and Scott Kuhn of Driftwood Restaurant Group (mostly cause it’d be great to have my friend cooking me and my friends dinner – plus they even clean up and bring wine!)
Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center (located in Bainbridge) is one of the largest therapeutic riding centers in the country, serving 800 students annually (from preschoolers to veterans). Through a special partnership with horses, Fieldstone offers programs designed by professionals to foster personal growth and individual achievement for people with special needs.
Tickets are still available so don’t miss this opportunity to kick off your Fall (or end your summer) in style!
Disclaimer: As part of promoting this year event, I was provided two tickets to attend Chefs Unbridled. As always, all opinions are my own.