It’s that time of year again. Warm weather. Baseball. And a great fundraiser on behalf of Our Lady of the Wayside – Cleveland’s Finest!
Just a few days after home opener (and my birthday) on April 16th, the event is at Progressive Field’s Terrace Club and features some of the best Cleveland restaurants, as well as music and socializing. And as a girl that loves the baseball park that we have in town (and has seen a sneak peek of the renovated stadium), the location for the event really can’t be better. It gives you the chance to walk, chat, visit with the awesome celebrity emcees – New 102’s Jen Toohey and Tim Richards and Desiray – all while supporting an awesome cause.
So here are the details you need to know:
First things first – you can still get tickets! You have until the 14th to purchase a ticket which will get you all food, beer/wine and entertainment. Purchase here.
Second, you will have the chance to sample food from:
Spice Kitchen & Bar
The Spread, Horseshoe Casino
The Tree House
The Zack Bruell Restaurant Group
And last – and most important – it’s all for a good cause! Established nearly 50 years ago, Our Lady of the Wayside supports children and adults with developmental disabilities through a Family of Services which include:
- Supporting 600 children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Managing nearly 70 homes in more than 30 communities throughout Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain and Medina counties
- Operating a transportation fleet of 100 vehicles
- Becoming a major regional employer with 600 staff
- Pioneering The Pathways Program, an innovative Day Program for adults with developmental disabilities
And if you can’t make it but want to see all of the excitement – make sure to follow along next week on social media – I’ll be live tweeting away!