Saw this on the Backpage of Marie Claire while curled up with a glass (yes a glass, not a bottle) of wine and figured why not?
1. Would always: drink a cup of coffee in the morning.
Would never: give up caffeine.
2. Picky about: friends.
Not so much about: beer.
3. I feel for: dependent people.
No sympathy: for those that don’t take responsibility for their decision-making.
4. Glad it’s ahead of me: parenthood.
Glad it’s behind me: my 20s.
5. Early for: meetings.
Late for: lunch dates.
6. Would pay good money for: a great experience with friends.
Wouldn’t take even if free: anything lacking quality.
7. Fear conquered: taking risks.
Not quite there yet: being alone.
8. Getting better at: not taking BS from people.
Getting worse at: being a workaholic.
9. Moment of triumph: winning an ADDY.
Epic fail: trusting someone that didn’t deserve that trust.
10. Skills mastered: being two steps ahead.
Can’t quite the hang of: work/life balance.
11. Risky when it comes to: work.
Plays it safe when it comes to: trust.
12. Always up for: a girls night out or in.
Never up for: clubbing.
13. Too much in my life: planning.
Not enough: spontaneity.
14. Worth the wait: falling in love.
No patience for: immaturity.
15. Better than I expected: my 30s.
Worse than I expected: adult decisions.