Update: I still have a dance party in my office. Often. Recently, I was even caught, mid-rock out session in my office by a coworker. And you know what….no shame! It doesn’t even bother me that I have the same musical tastes as most 14 year olds. I like happy music. End of story.
My new songs on the Dance Party Playlist:
1. No Doubt – Settle Down. I love, love, love No Doubt and forgot how much I missed them. And this song is so much fun and it’s Gwen at her very best in the video.
2. Carly Rae with Owl City – Good Times. Yes, technically this song is featuring my friend CRJ but I like to give her more credit for this song and the fact that she’s just fun.
3. Pink – Blow Me (One Last Kiss). Pink is back too! And who doesn’t love her?! More dance party music.
4. Demi Lovato – Give Your Heart A Break. Don’t be surprised that Demi is on this list. Pop. Teeny Bop music. Of course, I needed a Disney star.
5. B.o.B feat. T. Swift – Both of Us. The dance party comes out of nowhere. You think it’s gonna be a slow jam for a hot second, then B.o.B comes in.
6. Rita Ora – How We Do. Little Ke$ha feeling for me, minus Jack Daniels and eyeliner smeared on her face.
7. Cher Lloyd – Want U Back. The best part about liking this song? The minute I said I had a new song, a coworker immediately named this song. A coworker I barely work with. My teeny bop music spreads apparently.
8. HONORABLE MENTION. Due to the fact that my all time favorite boy band is back with this one…. ‘NSYNC with The Biebs. Stop it. This is just too good. Boyfriend and Girlfriend remixed.
Additional honorable mention….The Obama remix of Call Me Maybe. Cause it’s just funny. (Thank you again Adam for the CMM remix videos!)