In the midst of the craziness, time to pause and remember how good life is.
1. A fun job with fun coworkers who can always make me laugh (whether it’s through accents, singing or dancing).
2. Friends who work in the same industry that I do. They understand that the phone is on the table, email may come through, a call may occur and I may need to blow them off for a week during a project, proposal or pitch.
3. A weekend without the work laptop.
4. Days off to relax, catch up with The BFF, get a facial and some pampering.
5. Long weekends.
6. The West Side Market.
7. Open windows, sunshine, fresh air and a good book.
8. The ability to multitask, prioritize and take a step back occasionally. It’s a skill and I’m thankful to have it.
9. Happy pop music that my coworkers make fun of but secretly I know they enjoy. Plus it makes work go by faster, makes me smile and occasionally includes a dance party.
10. Health. Every day that I look in the mirror and see my stupid scar (which apparently most people can’t see), I’m reminded how lucky I was to catch that stupid cancer early. Seeing Stefani Schaefer and Roger remind me that every day is a gift and to be thankful.
What are you thankful for this week ?