Can you believe that 2011 is over already – okay almost over? I feel like this year completely flew by. But it was a good year. A really good year. Let’s just review some of the things that happened (be warned, lots of pics!):
1. New Job. After years and years of non profit work I finally made the career switch. And I’m happy I did it. I worked my booty off this year, got promoted and am in a position that I love. Hard work pays off people.
2. New place. I’m back in my city. And thrilled to be back here. Close to friends, work and downtown. It’s perfection.
3. New friends. This year goes down as one of the best for friendships. I’ve made a ton of new, amazing friends through work (who make me laugh every single day, encourage my Starbucks habit and bring out my best work), social networking (love the group I’ve met through Twitter!) and living in Cleveland. Seriously, you guys are the best!
4. Grew closer with old friends. This was the year of reconnecting with a lot of friends actually, including two people who I hadn’t spoken to in a while. But in addition to that, the BFF and I have been closer than we’ve been in years. I love our weekly phone calls and am so glad those have started back up.
5. Cleveland social life. I loved going out this year in Cleveland. There were so many great events to attend including the Lexus event, Indians games in the Social Suite, concerts and happy hours. The social scene is one of many reasons I love Cleveland! Let’s be honest…this was a fantastic year!