Many people have one: A Bucket List. In other words: The what I want to do before I die list. I never put much thought into one before but have decided to start keeping track of things I want to do. Some things I’d like to accomplish before I turn 30, others 40 and others are long-term goals. I’m looking to constantly update this list and also will be taking suggestions so send ’em my way!
2. Figure out what I want to “do” the rest of my life (advertising and PR related obviously)
3. Donate a large sum of money to the MS Society
4. Pay off all bills and have a great credit score
5. Own a home (condo/townhome until I get married because I’m just not the type of girl who wants to worry about mowing the lawn and shoveling)
6. Own/Lease a Lexus or Benz
7. Go on a mission trip as a non-chaperone.
8. Get Married.
9. Have babies
10. Ask out a crush
11. Continue to follow up on my health and not be paranoid/annoyed by it
12. Let down some walls
13. Have my BFF be my “Man of Honor” (HA, I kid, I kid)
14. Travel Abroad, specifically to Ireland
15. Attend a winter Olympics event (speedskating)
16. Tell my BFF exactly what he’s meant to me
17. Get a job I love (Check!!! Yay!!!)
18. Spend at least 10 hours a month volunteering in some capacity
19. Fly in a helicopter (over somewhere like wine country)
20. Visit wine country in Cali
21. Enjoy fabulous meals in my city and in other cities
22. Not stress over silly things
23. Watch a Browns game on the sideline (anyone wanna hook me up? I’d like to accomplish this before 30)
24. Become a freelance writer
25. Learn how to drive stick sift (the last time this was attempted I was 17 and it didn’t end well)
26. Learn how to sew
27. Read more often and a variety of books
28. Meet Laura Bush
29. Start waking up earlier and sleeping enough hours a day
30. Go back and take additional classes in PR/Marketing/Advertising
31. Take a photography class
32. Write a children’s book
33. Learn to trust people more easily
34. Forgive those that I haven’t
35. Own a bar/restaurant (or co-own) (this is a far-fetched dream)
36. Adopt a baby
37. Forgive myself for past mistakes
38. Build my dream home
39. See the Browns in a SuperBowl
40. See the Indians back in the World Series
41. See the Cavs back in the Championship game
42. Spend time at all the Cleveland museums (No I have not been to all of them despite growing up here)
43. Continue to learn how to cook
44. Bake more often for the ones I love
45. Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans
46. Learn how to shoot a gun (without being afraid and freaking out)
47. Vacation with close friends
48. Get one more tattoo (small and matching with my cousins)
49. Experience a sunrise/sunset with someone I’m madly, crazy in love with
50. Volunteer with children who have cancer
Okay there’s 50.
What am I missing?
What should I add?
What one should I focus on this month?!
LOVE that skydiving was #1 on your list! I crossed that one off last year, and it was exhilerating!! Definately do it!! A few that I’ve done that I’d highly suggest (if you haven’t done them already) because I’m going to steal some of your ideas I don’t have on my list:
1. Walk in a huge parade, carrying a giant balloon or handing stuff out to kids
3. See a movie/play/musical by yourself
4. Try foods you have always been afraid to try (turns out I love oysters and crawfish!)
I really want to go skydiving but I don’t trust easily. I have friends that are in the Special Forces…I need to see if I can go with them.
I’ve walked in a parade before, quite fun (will probably do that again this year)
I like the parasailing idea.
Seeing something by myself is absolutely terrifying for some reason. I was considering going to see a movie this weekend by myself. Didn’t happen.
I need to work on that food thing. I’m a pretty picky eater…that will need to be added for sure.